Wednesday 2 July 2014

the wedding day

On June 28th of 2014,
Two lovely persons decided to finally tie the knot
I'm just extremely happy for them
May they live long and stay together until they grow old with or without teeth ~~~
Special thanks to my friends Eunice and Kathleen (thank you for being the photographer)
We even went to the beach and got soaked
(my dress did bcos i was wearing a long gown)
It was fun riding the limo and all, what a new experience
I can never imagine my mom getting married but it did happen
I hope i'll have a marvellous wedding like my mom and stepdad had
Future husband you have to save now okay? I'll meet you soon ;)
Note: Eunice has already uploaded the vlog of the wedding
You can watch and check it out at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_97rqMrHMnw
Have fun and enjoy watching her other vlogs

My make up as a bridesmaid (i did my own make up) ~~~
Right picture: the wedding invitation w/ a pocket (ready to buy diy)


Right picture: Kathleen, me, & Eunice inside the limo

Right picture: with the groom and the bride (aka my stepdad & my mom)

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I am astonished by your make up! Also, that simple hair-do with that yellow long gown.
    yunisediane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you i did it on my own ;)
      I wanted to look different than usual
      Hans teehunnah.blogspot.ca

      Delete