Friday 4 July 2014

shopping

Of course who goes to downtown Toronto without shopping right
I think Eaton centre is one of the biggest malls in Ontario (maybe i'm right) ~~~
Anyways, we were strolling around downtown to find a good burger house (y'know a legit one)
Spoiler: we ended up eating in Asian Bowl
We saw and entered Katie store and got tempted to buy clothes
I bought a white dress and a mint one both are $10
They were on sale plus i got a free belt (the lady was nice)
After we ate we went to Urban Outfitters 
I say their clothes are expensive, some are worth it some aren't (that's just my opinion)
I bought a shirt kinda like a boyish style which was 2 for $26
I split with my friend so she got the other shirt 
(check out her blog http://yunisediane.blogspot.ca)
I took a picture of their bag bcos it looks nice and cute and it really does make a statement if you know what i mean
I say no more spending and shopping until my birthday which is really coming up so soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment