Wednesday 30 July 2014

the gifts

Gift from family
A card and money from my step-grandma (she's sweet too)
A Hudson wrist watch from my Aunt Emy (she knows i collect watches now)
A card, an angel figurine and money from my aunt Liza and uncle Csabi
A card and money from my 'rents (i'm going to New York soon so the money i got will be my pocket money) ~~~~
Gift from Eunice (i always call her hyung now) ~~~
A small card saying i should have love life real soon haha
A chopstick set she knew i really liked it plus i love strawberries
And a diy display of my nickname (HANS)
Gift from Berna
A card
A hot/cold glass
And a wall display 
Gift from Czarina and Jessah
A mint green Herschel bag
Gift from Louise
An NYX lipstick in chic red 

I really love all my gifts every single one
It's the thought that counts
They all bought gifts and one made it just for me or thinking about me
I thank you all hugs and kisses ~~~

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you like all the gifts, shop-a-holic girl! :p
    yunisediane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete