Monday 30 June 2014

an afternoon

Because we were bored and wanted to hang out, we decided to go to pmall
Sadly, Kathleen can't come. You guys all know Eunice
You've met Jem, my cutie dongsaeng, she can easily pass for a Korean person
Meet Louise, the person who bluntly says she misses us, single at the moment, 
and ever so pretty
As soon as we got off from our bus and reach the mall, we have to go and eat! 
(bcos everyone is just hungry) ~~~
I decided with Jem to eat takoyaki (but it's called tamayaki i don't know why)
And halo-halo (a Filipino dessert) which is sweet stuff with crushed ice plus milk
Of course who doesn't like fish balls and squid balls right? They're tasty and good
I ended up buying things again
The bb cream from etude house in w13 which costs $25 but it's for my cousin
A little bag where i can put my make up and can carry anywhere for $8
(i need to upgrade my make up pouch for something more mature)
Yellow green is my fave colour and polka dots are cute i must say
Oh i bought polaroid film bcos i don't have them anymore
I've been using my polaroid lately that's why polaroid films are a must to me
And a lip tint from Holika Holika (a Korean brand) for $5
I'd like to try the so called lip tint if it works on me ~~~
I had a great day `




From left to right: me, Eunice, Louise, & Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment