Thursday 17 July 2014

just today

Before i went to pmall, i went to stc first to go to aldo to buy the sunglasses i've been regreting i didn't buy last week. Luckily, it was still there 
It was 2 for $20 so i bought two
Then i went to meet up with Kathleen and her younger sister, Krystel
(she's more adorable than Kathleen, peace, love you Yeobo!)
Bcos we are going to pick up the wedding gift we ordered for my 'rents
(it was a couple cushion with special embroidery) 
I didn't buy takoyaki bcos they weren't open yet when we got to pmall
So instead i had bbq squid tentacles and fish balls, they were tasty 
Truth be told i had two small original milk black tea
One when we got there and the second one when we were about to leave
You can tell i'm a milk tea lover and i'm just addicted to the taste of it
I couldn't stop spending i need some major counselling before i go bankrupt
I'm serious now ~~~
Kathleen and i bought an originally a $100 worth tattered jeans for only about $10
That was really cheap, we were just in good timing
We have now have a couple thing (it's the first time i think)
We decided and were supposed to buy a couple shirt a long time ago 
but we just couldn't find the right one
I bought a sleeveless blazer for $28, the lady gave me a $5 discount bcos it was originally $33
I don't know why i bought it myself, it will be useful to me someday
I think i have this shopping therapy for so long now i have to stop any soon
When i got home from my night class, i received the wall album for my polaroid pictures i bought from ebay for $2 which wasn't that bad
Tomorrow i'll be having my wisdom teeth extractions
Time flies so fast
Wish me luck `


From left to right: me, Kathleen, & Krystel


No comments:

Post a Comment