Saturday 19 July 2014

certified shopaholic

I went out to meet Eunice the next day after my surgery to go and buy the dress we are going to wear in the debut party
My ootd is a simple white shirt paired with shorts and keds
I didn't actually wear the sleeveless blazer bcos it think it is kinda formal
I bought the dress for the cotillion for $10 from Bluenotes outlet in Kennedy & Lawrence
it was pretty cheap i think which is cool
Then Eunice and i went to meet Kathleen, Krystel, and Jem to go to a shoe store called SVP in Finch & Mccowan road
First we went to Le chateau outlet bcos i found out from Berna that they are on sale and shoes are buy 2 get one free
So of course i bought 3 pairs, each costs $19.99 totalling about $45 with tax
I believe i'm becoming a shoe addict. I love shoes, as well as hats and wrist watched that i just want to buy and collect
Then we went to SVP and i bought a roshe shoes for $63 with tax in youth size bcos it's the size that fits me 
We wait for Louise bcos she just got off from her work then we went to eat at Congee town
I cannot eat hard foods just yet and we all ordered seafood super congee, seafood chow mein, fried spicy turnips, and sweet & sour chicken
We split the bill, we each have to pay $6 which i think was not bad bcos we got full in the end
Then we decided to go to stc
We got separated bcos Kathleen, Krystel, and Eunice have to go somewhere
So me, Jem, & Louise went to Face Shop but i didn't buy anything bcos the one i'm looking and wanting to buy is not there yet 
Then we went to Walmart and i only bought organic cotton pads for $2 (i like that brand)
We ended up going to Yves Rocher 
i bought a $2 shower gel bcos it was on sale and it smelled nice
I even got a points card and a cute bag (i like the colour)
They have this free self diagnostic face skin test that tells a person what is wrong with their face skin and what needs to be done in order to be normal, hydrated and all
The 3 of us did that test and basically Louise and i have almost the same face skin type although not quite
I say it was a great and fun day. The only ones missing today are Jezel and Laura
Jezel is the best person who is good in comforting other people bcos i'm just awkward when i do that (truth be told i'm no good in comforting other people)
She's the first person i've met in my high school place. Lots of memories
Laura is the baby of the group and let's just say she's affectionate to the people she likes (that's us!)
How i miss those two so bad. I hope we get to chill soon, hang out, and have a sleepover
Happy Birthday to Laura and she's turning 18, finally an adult like us
Soon she'll be joining us and we are all going to be in college
When i got home, 'rents bought me my all time favourite kimchi in a big jar
How thoughtful of them although i cannot eat it for now but anytime soon
I hope everyone had enjoyed themselves 
just like how i did whatever the things they did today ~~~


From left to right: Krystel, Kathleen, me, Jem, & Eunice

The four pairs of shoes i bought for a total of $100



No comments:

Post a Comment