Sunday 13 July 2014

got my own credit line

I woke up earlier than my normal alarm bcos parents and i are going to the bank
I just got myself a new credit card under my name (Y)
It will arrive after 5 business days (can't wait)
Although i don't have a part time job, i didn't know why i decided to get a credit card
Mom said she's going to put it under her name but then the bank teller said i could get my own bcos i'm already eligible to get one
Mom suggested it so who am i to say no right. I'm just in luck
Hopefully i don't use it often and only use it when in case of emergency
I say when i used it, i'll ask my mom to pay it when the bill comes hehe ~~~
It was a great day. I'm going to have an all nighter tonight to finish my essay bcos it is due tmo
and i haven't started anything yet
I hope the pressure works on me so i can think and write clearly
Good luck to me `

No comments:

Post a Comment