Thursday 7 July 2016

celebration



My family and i celebrated 3 things on July 03, 2016: my grad, mom's birthday, and my parent's anniversary. There were lot of foods. Mom's friends came and celebrated with her. This celebration was mainly for mom and not me so i didn't invite some of my friends. Besides, my friends were busy at that time, either they have work or they're on a date so no one would be able to come anyway. I thought, i assumed really that it was mom's celebration. It was her day, it was for her. Gracia came because she was really hungry and i didn't mind at all. We have tons of foods to eat. It was a simple celebration. Btw, mom took the 3rd picture, she knows how to take a selfie now hehe 😄

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a superb post. I will also host my mom’s surprise birthday bash and I am planning to book one of her favorite Chicago event venues for this party. I just need some DIY moon and stars themed party decorations. If you have any ideas then please share!

    ReplyDelete