Thursday 10 July 2014

life is not cruel

I don't think life is cruel
Instead, life is a blessing
Life is full of opportunities and challenges one needs to overcome in order to attain self enlightenment and fulfillment
I am truly grateful to where i am today
For what i've become
I may not be the nicest, kindest or most good person
I couldn't even say i try to be one most of the times because i just know i don't
I try not to be as hypocrite as others are but it cannot be avoided
I may have an unforgettable and unpleasant past no one could ever imagine that helps shape who i am today
Same goes for the people who had to undergo tremendous pain and suffering
Everyone just has to experience at some point in their lives
But that doesn't stop a person from becoming a better individual
Pain and suffering could just totally bring out the person's best interest and good attitude and characteristics
It's not too late to change paths or directions in life for there is always time.

No comments:

Post a Comment