Wednesday 30 July 2014

pre birthday celeb

My ootd (July 27th) mint green tube dress with a short sleeve cardigan paired with my havaianas
My ever sweet aunt Liza prepared all the decorations and balloons i felt special
There was lots of foods
Sadly some of my friends couldn't go but it was okay
Berna fooled me that she could not go to my party bcos she said she has an emergency at her home and i actually believed her! I'll never forget that but it was fun
I was completely fooled, i'm gullible when it comes to Berna i don't know why i always believe her when i know she was joking and bluffing
Anyways, we had a blast
I had my 20 shots of Korean wine it's called soju
Then there was an after party at my place
It was really awesome
I had an amazing summer party i'll never forget
Thank you for the people who made it happen
I love them all words cannot express my gratitude to them
It is really one of my best summer party of the year!
Although for me it's always a best party when i know i enjoyed it
Thank you all, lovelots
Hugs and kisses to my friends ~~~



Everyone ^-^

From left to right: Laura, Kathleen, me, mom, & Gio (the checkered team except me)

From left to right: Berna, Laura, Louise, me, & Eunice
Czarina, me, Jessah, & Gio

From left to right: Louise, Eunice, me, & Kathleen

From left to right: Eunice, me, Czarina, Kathleen, & Louise

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Im happy that you had a great time! 20 shots!! Hahah
    yunisediane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete