Monday 7 July 2014

the future nurses

I went to King campus today and met up with Berna (you all know her by now)
I went to pay for my tuition and wrote a promissory note something about paying the full amount later on
Then we wait for our friends, Katrina and Elfie
Oh how i missed these girls so much
They both are like my older sister i've never had
(Berna don't misunderstand bcos we are twins!) ~~~
They all help me especially when i'm in conflict with myself
Did i tell you guys that we became close bcos we are taking the same course which is nursing
But not just that, we just y'know click together and we enjoy each other's company
I call us the future nurses (we will be the best) and i love you guys!
Hopefully we graduate and take the licensing exam together but Katrina and Elfie are on the fast track program which means they will be a semester ahead of me and Berna
But that doesn't mean the friendship stops
It will only grow more bcos it is built with trust, communication, admiration, and love for the other person 
(that's what i think) ~~~
We went to Finch and Yonge to eat Korean streetfoods (dukbokki and some squid balls)
Then we decided to hang out in Cafe Princess (i like the ambiance there bcos it's just feel nice)
We ordered two of their princess waffle with cookies & cream and green tea ice cream
I ordered something called ice misutgaru (knowing me i always like to be spontaneous and try out new foods or taste)
Misutgaru's main ingredient is roasted rice powder and i liked the taste (it was not bad)
The time we had was not enough bcos there's a lot more to talk about ~~~
It has been months since we last hang out like today
There are more to come i'm sure
See you soon future nurses :)

From left to right: Elfie, Berna, me, and Katrina

2 comments:

  1. Hahah! Saw that part!
    These people I <3

    yunisediane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heart heart ❤
      Hans teehunnah.blogspot.ca

      Delete