Sunday 27 July 2014

birthday celebration prep

I'll be turning 20 real soon
For brunch, Eunice, Krystel, Kathleen, & i had scrambled eggs, sausage, toasted bread, and improvised kimchi chigae (a Korean dish)
After they went home i did a general cleaning of my place
Then Louise and i went to stc 
I bought my first ever shirt from Aritzia which was a cropped top with NYC printed on it
It was on sale for $9.99 and the original price was $25
I literally stood in front of it debating if i should buy it
I ended up buying it bcos i would probably regret if i didn't
Maybe i'll wear it when i go to New York ~~~
I also bought a basic black tank top from American eagle also for $9.99
Then Eunice had to meet up with us bcos i forgot to get my metropass from her
We went to mcdonalds to wait for Gio bcos he was working
We all went grocery shopping together to buy all the foods and things we need for the Sunday bbq party i'm having for my birthday
It's been a long time since i host a birthday party (3 years to be exact)
We bought a lot i spent also a lot
I used my credit card for the first time
Then we went home to my place and they helped marinate the meat and prepare everything for tomorrow so i'm all set
At 11 pm, we walked to send off each other and all it was nice
I got my phone lens which included a macro lens, a wide angle lens, and a fisheye lens
I bought it in ebay for $10 i believe
I received my polaroid case in blue also from ebay which costed for $7
The only thing i couldn't figure out how to use was the macro lens but i figured it all out now after watching a youtube video on how to use it and so the last picture was an example
It was my laptop's keyboard
When using the macro lens, you have to be really really close to capture the details 
It was a great day 
Watch Eunice's vlog 



No comments:

Post a Comment