Sunday 20 July 2014

happy 18th Laura!

My crew and i decided to go and visit Laura for it was her birthday (July 19th)
We bought a chocolate mousse for her
She didn't know we are going to her place and i told her not to leave her house bcos it was raining she intended to go to my place and i firmly said no bcos that would ruin our plan of surprise for her
We haven't seen her for i think a month or so
I was 30 minutes late on our meeting time. I haven't been late for ages
(i'm truly sorry guys)
At least they were together waiting for me
I wasn't feeling all too well, i was dizzy and all 
but i still went bcos i don't like cancelling at the last minute
I will feel really bad and guilty that i will hate myself if i did that
We surprised her (i think Laura did cry a lil bit)
Bcos they were no birthday candles we improvised a little bit and used 1+3+3+5+6 = 18!
We're cool like that
We ended up watching Maleficent, it was a good movie we didn't finish it though but it was okay bcos we already know the ending
Besides Laura's parents came home and decided to go to Imperial Buffet
I only ate soft foods obviously
The one i really enjoyed was the crepe that i feel like eating one again
Anyways, it was a great day even though it rained
The joyride when we got home was fun
You can watch Eunice's vlog for the past two days that we were all together at
My ootd i wore a Garage sleeveless button up with my Tommy Hilfiger cardigan, my fave shredded jeans paired it with my new roshe run and my snapback


No comments:

Post a Comment