Wednesday 30 July 2014

29th of July

On my day i went to pmall with Louise and Gracia
I of course ate takoyaki again and i had my favourite original milk black tea from tea shop
Then we went to stc to meet Eunice, Kathleen, Krystel, and Gio
and watch SDTG (she's dating the gangster) it's a Filipino movie
The 06:50 pm movie was sold out
So we bought tickets for 09:45 pm 
While waiting for the time we went to chill and walk around the stc mall
We even went to a pet store 
It was fun looking at the animals
I want to buy an aquarium and fishes someday
There was a movie line up good thing we're early so the seat we picked wasn't so bad
We had popcorn and i had royal earl grey milk tea
I'm a milk tea lover as you can see
The movie was okay (to be honest i cried) clearly it wasn't like the book 
The book is way more detailed and i cried even more when i was reading
I've read it like 3 times already
That is why i love books i need to buy some soon
It was a well spent day 



From left to right: Louise, Gracia, & me

No comments:

Post a Comment