Monday 14 July 2014

that kind of person

I always joke around that i have a boyfriend and i'm in a relationship
Everyone just believes it
I don't know why maybe bcos i'm secretive and i don't normally say or talk about things like that
I always bluff around that people should grasp the idea that i'm just kidding
The truth is i am single and i don't have a boyfriend
People are now asking me what are my plans for my birthday (it's this upcoming July 29th)
My aunts are saying i should have a party and i should bring my boyfriend and let him meet them
They say there is nothing wrong with that
Why? It is the time for that already?
I know i'm getting old and all
But i do think that it is early besides i don't have anyone right now
I'll maybe let them meet the only guy that i am going to marry in the future
I would want that to happen
Bcos my mom preserved her wedding gown for 10 years, i joked around and told my family that i would be wearing that wedding gown after 15 years
They say i would be too old after 15 years and it is going to be hard to conceive and get pregnant let alone more than one child
I say i'll have to save money, buy and do the things that i want first before tying the know with someone
I'm that kind of person
I believe nothing is easy when it comes to love
You just have to simply survive it
When ready, one is able to meet and find the man of her dreams who would be willing to spend the rest of his life with a person like you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment