Tuesday 5 July 2016

grad day



My graduation ceremony was a success! It happened on June 29, 2016 the same day of my mom's birthday. Double celebration it was. After the long wait, i finally graduated along with my friend, Berna. It was my moment. Until now i still couldn't believe. All the hard work, sleepless nights, studying for exams and tests are all worth it. We were successful. It was truly a blessing after all that we've been through. I'm so glad we stick through it and we made it together.



 This is not the end because it's just a beginning. That means i could go back to school again. Study and work hard at the same time. Until there are never ending opportunities out there, i would still make my cut for it. That means i would go and take my chances. If you fail once or twice, you don't have to give up. It could mean there's something else out there that suits you. Or just try harder, there's never wrong in trying your best.



I thank God for all the opportunities He gives my way, i will take it whatever it is. I thank my family and friends who are always there when i need them. For the people who believed and supported me through my years in studying, i am grateful to them.  



After the ceremony, we (my parents, me, and Gracia) went out to eat at Korean grill where they have eat all you can (basically you grill your own food). Then we went to buy Chatime (some milk teas for to go). Special thanks to my sissy, Gracia for coming to my ceremony and became my photographer for the day. Btw (by the way) it was also my mom's 49th birthday so double celebration it was! 

3 comments:

  1. Te! Congrats to the both of us!
    I remember those bus rides together, finally we have accomplished one of our goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. All the hard times and the good times, long bus rides, real talks, sleeping in class, food trips, etc. We did a good job for hanging there and believing in ourselves. It's just the beginning for both of us 😊

      Delete