Tuesday 15 July 2014

the look

Today's look though
I better start wearing false eyelashes bcos my eyelashes are just short
I just love make up
I'm not a professional but i am someone who likes the concept of make up as to why more and more people use it nowadays
I remember when i was a kid, 
i kept saying to myself that i don't like women who wears make up
But i realized as i grow older,
i've come to like the idea of being pretty once in a while using make up
It just boosts up your confidence and self esteem
Having to look good even only for yourself bcos that what matters the most
How a person views him or herself
Especially for girls, i say it's a different matter than for boys
Someday i wanna do make up with someone and do each other's look while taking a video of it 
and post it to youtube after
I think that would be lots of fun (i got the idea from youtube)
I look forward to that and also i hope i get better in doing my own make up ~~~
And maybe to others right? Why not


No comments:

Post a Comment