Tuesday 15 July 2014

coolest 'rents ever

I tell you i have the coolest stepdad ever
I just want to say that
From the bottom of my heart
So i'll having my wisdom teeth extraction this coming Thursday
My stepdad wanted to treat mom and i, although there is no special occasion
One reason to celebrate though is that my mom got a new full time job
And secondly, i won't be able to eat regular food for a week bcos of my wisdom teeth extraction
Technically it's called a surgery already bcos it involves a nurse and a doctor
Dentist is a doctor too, a doctor for the teeth ~~~
I'll be sedated and knocked out so i won't know what they'll do to me
Oh i even bet with my stepdad how much will be the overall cost of that surgery
Whoever is close to the cost will win $5 (i hope i win)
Anyways bcos of that surgery, my stepdad treated us out to a Japanese restaurant last Saturday night, the day we went strawberry picking
I ordered chicken katsu don, they have large servings (in my opinion)
Also i wanted to try "sake" a Japanese liquor made of fermented rice
I say it was too strong but i finished 5 oz of sake
It would have been fun if i were to drink with someone bcos my stepdad doesn't drink anymore
Although mom tried sake and she didn't like it haha
Don't i have the best 'rents ever?
I feel grateful though even if i'm a bad daughter sometimes
I still have to reflect from the bad things i've done
I will learn, grow, and mature little by little for the sake of the people who loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment