Wednesday 16 July 2014

haul, movie, hospital

After the cotillion practice, i went to stc to meet up a friend to go watch a movie
Bcos every Tuesday you pay half the price which is about $6 (normally it's more than $10 everyday of the week except Tuesday)
Although i was in the picture with Louise and Gracia, i didn't sit with them bcos i sat with Berna (i don't have a picture with her)
Gracia is the who is having a debut party, she used to be the baby of our group just before she transferred to another school
But now she's all grown up and mature that we look like the same age 
(when in truth i'm older than her)
I went to walmart to buy a $6 ice bag (a small bag where i can put ice inside)
I will need it just after my wisdom teeth extraction bcos i'm sure my face will be swollen
I also bought a hair mousse from Dove style+care which was $4
I'm gonna try it first bcos i haven't tried a mousse for a long time that i don't even remember
Bcos i like to try out new things and such, using a hair mousse is a must
I want to try a different look than my usual bcos i usually let my hair down straight like normal
Anyways, my other friends and i watched Deliver Us from Evil 
which is a thriller and an action movie
It wasn't that bad and i actually liked it, it was interesting to see
To me it wasn't a horror movie although i like watching horror movies when i'm with my friends
I gave it a thumbs up 
On my way home i stopover at a hospital bcos my aunt went to the ER
I'm a future nurse so of course i have to go visit her right
Something came up and she wasn't feeling better
I hope she feels better soon
Thank you all for support, for reading, and for cheering up on me
Remember i'm cheering up for you too 

From right to left: Louise, me, & Gracia

No comments:

Post a Comment