Sunday 6 July 2014

yesterday's haul

Yesterday i went to pmall again with Eunice i'm guessing it wasn't even a week when i went there with my friends
On our way to pmall we had to stopover at an outlet where they sell really cheap make ups and perfumes, etc
My ootd i wore my urban outfitter shirt pair it with shorts with my keds and my boy hat
On that outlet i bought a $3 revlon lipstick in shade of and small make up palettes which were 6 for $1, weren't they cheap? ~~~
When we got to pmall we were hungry so we first bought our own original milk black tea with no tapioca (i dont like tapioca)
Then i bought tamayaki i just love 'em the flavour just bursts inside your mouth
I would recommend it to people who loves eating new kinds of food
I bought a $10 overalls bcos it was just cute on me (according to Eunice also)
It's just obviously my style ~~~
I even tried it on without putting down my bag
I think i'm the only person i know that who doesn't put down her own bag to try on clothes 
I bought a $25 summer sandals which can go with any of my girly outfit
A $20 snapback i just couldn't say no to
My old charger was broken so i bought a new and a legit samsung charger for $12
Whenever i go to pmall, i think i'm always buying polaroid films
I'm trying to stock up polaroid films for the future bcos i would really need 'em when something comes up ~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment