Thursday 10 July 2014

blood type B

Today i actually found out that i am blood type B (+)
Now everyone else knows it too (i don't mind)
That explains my complex personality and my moody behaviour 
I'll lead you on a little secret, i always try to have this "don't try to mess with me look" especially when i'm alone
But if i'm with my close friends, they see through me (what i want them to see really) and i'm always one of the bubbly person you'll ever meet 
(unless y'know it is that time of the month) ~~~

I just can't believe that my blood type is B

"Blood type Bs are said to enjoy life and are passionate, wild and active. They can be creative and optimistic and have a 'let's go attitude" Read more from here
http://beyondhallyu.com/culture/its-in-your-blood-the-link-between-blood-types-and-personalities/

I say they are not all true bcos some of these ideas just do not suit each individual person
It is a funny trivia but i guess there are some truth behind those ideas
Well, the description kinda suits me really but i do still think it all depends on each person
So what about you, what is your blood type?


No comments:

Post a Comment