Thursday 3 July 2014

love crisis

They say when you fall in love you don't what will hit you until you realize you're in deep trouble
And now i'm having trouble with myself
I don't know what gotten into me to think this way
I feel it but maybe it's just bcos i actually miss being in a relationship
(i hate to admit it but i do feel like that not mostly but sometimes and rarely)
It's my blog anyway so i'll kinda talk a lil bit about it
It's the feeling of having that instinct that you've already met him but then i might be wrong
Y'know when you have your own rules to be followed that go against that feeling
(that's me)
I'm a pride person (that's why i try to do what i say and don't break my own rule bcos i don't like it when people talk and gossip about me)
My rule # 1: not to go back to an ex
and rule # 2: never be in an official long distance relationship (flirting and MU are okay) ~~~
Bcos i don't really believe in ldr's (that's just me) i just don't think they will work
But i do know some couples who are in ldr and they are doing fine
It really takes effort and trust and never forget communication
What if one day i break my own rules that would mean i'm gonna be eating my own words
I don't know if i'll have the courage to meet hose people who i've told my rules to
What will they say about me? What will they think of me?
Nah that doesn't matter right
They aren't the one whose going to be in the relationship
They're not the one whose gonna be putting all those effort, trust, and communicating to that one person
As long as i follow my heart, you follow yours
My friends told me to take a risk but it's something to really think and debate about ~~~
But then my pride is on the line
Will i be willing to risk all of it? will i take the chance? is it worth it?
When i got my fortune cookie it said my fate is on my hands literally
That means i need to do something to somehow work it out
That's pressure on my side
If i ever get to decide i'll let you guys know
Thank you so much for the people who reads my blog and for cheering on me
XYZed i'm rooting for you ~~~
I'll get over it soon
P.S. XYZed was a nickname given by my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment