Thursday 3 July 2014

all around

So today i had a job interview at 10 am i had to wake up at 8 o'clock
The interview took 30 minutes and the guy said he liked me and will have to think if he'll hire me
(i think they want a permanent part timer)
He said he will probably call next week if i get chosen but if not he's sorry 
(i doubt that he'll call)
He's worried that i might always call in sick bcos im gonna be a nurse
And nursing is hard
I guess it's okay, i tried tho
After that interview i went to update my health card
That means i get a new picture on my new card bcos i looked so ugly in the old one
I think it was around 4 years ago when they took that picture
I believe it only took around 10 minutes bcos they're pretty fast 
and there wasn't a lot of people in line
Then i went to Bluenotes and ended up buying a long sleeve off shoulder shirt in mint colour 
(well to me bcos i took a large size) and just a black cropped short sleeved hoodie 
which i think is cute. Both are $5 each, pretty cheap right
Just before going home i bought baked goodies (food snacks) to take home
My stepdad picked me up to go to the doctor for i have to get another blood work done 
i need to redo (remember when i was frustrated that was the issue)
The lady drew 2 small tubes of my blood
I felt dizzy beforehand bcos it's just too hot outside plus i felt weak
I'm okay now no worries 
I had to go to school after that 
I think i didn't actually paid attention to my prof bcos my mind was occupied of something else
(Should i say of someone else?) i'll talk about that in another post ~~~
What a productive day it has been


No comments:

Post a Comment