Friday 11 July 2014

haul @ stc

After cotillion practice (one of my friend is having a debut party)
I went to stc to meet up with Berna (i'm always with this girl i wonder if she's getting fed up with my face and dramas already hehe) ~~~
The sunscreen i bought it last Wednesday (July 9th)
There were just so many to choose from that i had a hard time
In the end i bought one with an spf 60 just bcos it smelled the nicest and costed for $9 (frankly i don't know the differences with the other spf) 
We went to buy starbucks, ordered the same which is caffe espresso frappuccino 
We have the same taste, sense and all i tell you ~~~
We were trying to hunt down my lbd or little black dress while heels or wedges for Berna but we were just out of luck bcos we could not find the right one
Actually i found my right lbd which really is the best but it costs for $45 (i'm still contemplating)
Maybe i'll wait when it becomes on sale bcos it was a new arrival so obviously it's still expensive
I really don't like buying for shoes bcos the stores ended up not having my right size  (tbh i have small feet) which is kinda depressing when there's a pair of shoes you really want
But the feeling of trying on new shoes just feels great right? You tell me ~~~
I bought tea tree skin care set at Body Shop for $24 (i saved money i believe) which includes a facial wash, toner, and a face lotion
I'll be using this set from now on bcos i think it works in maintaining my face clearer and clean
I got excited my friend bought her own swimsuit not only one pair but two
Isn't it exciting finally we can go swimming soon along with my other friends
They were on sale in aldo, so i bought a pair for myself too ~~~
The bikini top probably went for around $6 as well as the bikini bottom which totalled about $15
Which i think is not that bad compared to my previous purchase
I had a good day overall. I'm tired and need to rest
Goodnight zZzz



No comments:

Post a Comment