Wednesday 27 July 2016

baking day



July 18, 2016 -> We decided, me, Gracia, and Nitch agreed to bake for the day. I really wanted to bake or should i say taste "Braso de Mercedes". I don't know where it originated from. Same day i had a driving practice at 8 am because the next day is my second try in my road test. I also had a dentist appointment at 1 pm. I was lucky the dentist told me i don't have any cavities (thank gosh) or that would take long again. After my dentist, i went to Gracia's place and waited for Nitch to go buy the groceries we would need to bake. After grocery shopping we decided to eat at a Congee restaurant just near my place and Gracia's place (we literally live 1 block away from each other). Then after we went back to Gracia's place and we ended up having a long nap.


While we were having a nap, Louise arrived and so after we started baking. I really didn't do much, i'm not very good in the kitchen so we left it all to the professional to do (i'm talking about Nitch and Gracia). Gracia's parents were doing barbeque for dinner. The 3 had burgers and i had a sausage it tasted good i was really full. While we were eating dinner, the dessert was ready. It was so good i had to bring home some.


That night it was the same day Jezel was back from the Philippines so we decided we would have sleepover at my place. Nitch had to go home to get some of her stuff. We went to pick her up using Uber, she is special that way (hehe). Jezel was dropped off by her parents almost 1 am i think. We slept past 4 am already because there were a lot of catching up to. Did i mention that that next morning was my road test? I really prayed i would do well and gosh i did. Thank God! Even though i only have more than 3 hours sleep it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment