Saturday 12 July 2014

strawberry picking

Today i woke up at 7am bcos my aunt will be picking me up at 8:15am to go strawberry picking
I tell you i'm a strawberry lover, it's an addiction
I went with my two aunts and my friend Eunice
There was no one else who is available and could come so it was just us
We picked tons of strawberries, almost a bucket
I picked the small and glossy ones bcos they were just cute plus they were so sweet
I had lots of fun. It was my first time to go strawberry picking
I've been once to cherry picking but that was years ago i don't even remember anymore
Little by little, i'm filling up my summer memories
My ootd i wore a black shirt from Garage pair it with shorts, my havaianas slippers and a blue floppy hat. I say a summer sunglasses is a must during this kind of days
Eunice's vlog of strawberry picking, check it out at


Right picture: isn't the strawberry cute? It's kinda like a heart shape



I jumped to high, i was that hyper ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment