Friday 25 July 2014

running errands

I woke up early to go to my full time nursing campus @ King with my friend Berna
to get our police clearance form so we can enter our clinical placement for the 3rd semester
I was probably 15 minutes late of our meeting time  ~~~
I had to call my bank to activate my credit card so i can use it what i didn't know is that it took so long when i thought it was only going to be quick and easy
After in King campus, we went to the bank to get money order bcos we don't have a certified cheque they don't accept cash or debit
Then we went to Canada post to mail the form and we bought the express bcos we are scared it might get lost plus it is way faster it was only expensive though
We ate some quick snack of Korean streetfoods which were rice cake, sausage, and squid balls
We hang out for a bit in a small area just outside a mall where there was a fountain
Of course i took pictures (photo credits to Berna)
Good news, our New York trip is final
I am really going i'm so happy
It will be my 'rents birthday gift to me (that's what they said)
I could not ask for more
I'm blessed just the way it is right now. I should be contented and not be too greedy
Anyways, Berna has to go to a job interview (she got the job, congratulations!)
So i went to stc mall instead
I ended up going to H&M and bought a $5 little black dress. It's cute and the back part is lace
I say it will do for now, i kinda need it
I also bought two leggings for $7 each
The black one i gave to mom even though i really liked the design and the other one i might just give to my aunt as a thank you gift
It was a long day but it was worth waking up early bcos at least i got to do what i had to do
School is important especially those requirements everyone needs to complete
Again i'm going out tomorrow for a picnic. Looking forward to it for it will be lots fun ~~~
Goodnight zZzz



Left picture: Berna looking all pretty and smiling :)


No comments:

Post a Comment