Saturday 12 July 2014

warehouse haul

After strawberry picking, we stopover at a warehouse outlet where they sell tons of stuff such as make up, shampoo, conditioner, hair colour, and many more
Because my aunt will be paying (that means i'll be able to save)
I decided get some little things for my self
I got a dove cologne spray in pomegranate and it just smells really nice for something around $2
Bcos in some stores it would cost more than $2 (i know bcos i used to buy it)
A $5 lipstick in shade of 275 which is kiss from cover girl which costed for $5
I got myself two nail polishes from revlon. It was 3 for $5 but the other one was for my aunt
A smokey set eye make up from almay which was $3
If i buy that somewhere else it would probably cost more (i think)
I'm a happy kid bcos it means i got free stuff and didn't pay for anything

No comments:

Post a Comment