Monday 30 June 2014

haul @ Spadina

We finally decided to go to Spadina
We don't even know what stop to get off when we rode the streetcar
Anyway i ended up buying stuff again (you know me)
We went to a Korean shop and they were on sale
I immediately bought two dresses, a $10 and a $15 which i think sounded reasonable bcos sometimes Korean clothes are quite expensive (in my opinion)
I bought a $3 shades which is pretty cheap and actually looked good on me
A fan is a must in the summer to carry around
and i bought one for $1 bcos it was cute and nice
I also bought two combs, in white and blue bcos they were only a $1 each and they help untangle my hair easily (i used to use those kind when i was in the Philippines)
That day it was so hot we had to quenched our thirst with cold original milk black tea
Kathleen and i had to go home as fast as we could
bcos there is a wedding rehearsal we have to attend
It's my mom's wedding (she has never been married not even to my birth father)
We have to practice walking down the aisle bcos we are one of the bridesmaids
I'll hook you up soon with some pictures of the wedding day ~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment