Friday 27 June 2014

attended grad

I attended my friend's brother high school graduation
Tbh, it made me remember my high school years especially during my senior year
(you know when you're graduating and you're like a boss including your friends)
It made me miss high school, being carefree and having freedom
College/university has freedom too but it feels different (that's what i think)
My friend, Kathleen and i both felt like we were the ones graduating
Bcos y'know we're all dressed up in such, looking pretty with make up ~~~
It was only last year i graduated in high school
A year later, i'm in college having the time of my life, having fun and enjoying with all the hardships and laughters all together
I hope i graduate soon in college too :)
Ooops i'm not gonna post graduation pictures of students just bcos
I wasn't the photographer but i'm taking credit for the pictures
I'll ask my friend's permission when i see her bcos it's actually from her camera ~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment