Monday 23 June 2014

my first diy

So i found a little box well not quite a box but it's in octagon shape which is really nice and cute
I just added lace tape around the octagon box to add a little design so it's not plain 
And then just put my lip stuff, cologne, and face mist etc inside
I don't really need the cover but i'm not gonna throw it away
You guys can do something like this too
To less the space, to organize things and not scattered anywhere
Especially lipsticks, lip balms, etc bcos they are small and round they always tend to fall over and potentially break
I'm not really an expert in diy but i'd like to try some things, that is a good thing right?
I'm not even an art person nor a creative one but there's nothing wrong in trying and doing than actually just saying it
I want to make my own make up organizer someday i hope i'll be able to make it
In diy's you can always put your little touch and design that suits you 
which i think is really superb 



No comments:

Post a Comment