Sunday 22 June 2014

Sunday is fam day

Today i woke up around 6 am but i actually got up off of bed around 8 am
My mom is surprised to see me wake up so early bcos she knows i always sleep in during the weekend
So i asked her to kindly trim my hair and she did it
She only cut less than 2 inches bcos she said not to cut my hair shorter anymore
After i went to my aunt's place
We had a backyard barbeque with fam
We had some porkchop and korean beef ribs etc
And a barbequed sweet potato! It would've been nice if i brought some kimchi sadly there wasn't
I watched in a korean drama that it tastes really good so i wanna try too
A robbin bird showed up while we were chatting
It was so cute and i just wanna take it home. I couldn't get more closely to it to take pictures bcos i was afraid it's gonna fly away
We played badminton. Oh how i miss being an athlete
I used to play badminton, tennis, table tennis, and volleyball back in my elementary days
I used to go to regionals and such to compete to other schools and town
I stopped when my mom brought me here in Canada
The last picture was me and my mom. Meet my mom
OMG she's about to get married in a week i'm so happy for her
Also im so excited to wear a formal dress and have a full make up ~~~
Oh that picture is totally weird but she was only massaging my head
I hope you guys had a great day too
Ciao `
One more thing, i haven't actually returned my tripod just yet maybe after a week ^-^v





No comments:

Post a Comment