Tuesday 17 June 2014

first blackout experience


After today's prior appointment which is to have a group study with a friend
I decided to go alone to pacific mall, pmall in short
I'm such a loner anyways
Got my phone a new screen protector, a glittery one for $6
Oh and i had a free chatime drink! For free!
I ordered strawberry milk tea, my fave of course
They gave me a new points card lucky me ~~~
I sat down to take pictures of my drink and my points card
Dun dun dun there was like a storm outside
Lots of rain and very windy
So I decided to window shop for a bit to let the rain stop so i could go home
When boom there's a blackout
Nah i did not freak out
There was no lights probably for around 10 minutes
I also bought something for my hair which is used for making hair bun or something
I call it hair pin up and i bought it for $2.50
I don't know what it's called but its actually cute and nice
P.S. i found out that it's called goody spin pins

No comments:

Post a Comment