Monday 23 June 2014

b*

Every girl, lady, women was once a bitch
I just know bcos i too have been there
Idk lately i feel like i am becoming one or i was really like one before something had triggered it to resurface
No reasons.
Actually there are. I just don't want to start something i won't be able to finish
Those days that you just ask yourself if you are a real good person
A better son or daughter or niece or nephew
A true friend
A kind person overall
Am i lacking to be a better daughter
Am i too less or too much of a great friend
Am i selfish that i cannot give up my seat on the bus for an old person just bcos i feel sleepy or lazy
Those types of questions always come to my mind

Someone told me i am blooming
What does that mean? Honestly i want to hear it
Something has obviously changed. Was it for bad or for the better?
You tell me
Can't it be bcos a person is just happy and feel contented & blessed for not having his or her own securities or jealousy affect the way he or she treats other people
Can't it be the person just became emotionally matured and spiritually strengthened?
Can't it be that he or she takes time to put a huge effort to really look good not only for the benefit to please others but most especially his or her own self?
Admit it, we tend to take people who are really close to us for granted and literally use them to our advantage
Was it you who took advantage?
OR
Was it you who was taken for granted?
I'm not saying i am too good of a person bcos i am not
We all have our flaws
Maybe i've done it too. Countless times. Whether i purposely did it or unintentionally
What am saying is that do you as a person thinks about these scenarios too in your head when you're alone at night just like i always do
Like you feel guilty of something when you don't even know what you've done
Did you personally hurt others or was it you who was hurt?
I hate this. I feel guilty myself
When you find your courage to tell others what's really inside you
Remember i'm cheering on you
I hope someday soon i find mine too and you'll be cheering on me
Best of luck `

No comments:

Post a Comment