Thursday 26 June 2014

ootd dilemma

I always have a hard time picking out my clothes for the day
My style, i go for something that is me
Fashionable but not going overboard and comfy through out the day
Something that is nice that kinda attracts other people but not too much that they will talk (gossip) over me
Later on today im going to attend a graduation, my friend's brother is graduating
The dilemma, i don't know what to wear
It's not like i'm going to impress anyone but at least i have to wear something that suits the occasion right?
I don't wanna go looking underdressed or overdressed bcos that will be embarrassing
So what to wear and shoes to put on? Help ~~~


2 comments:

  1. I would go with the second dress and the first or third shoes..
    Or the first dress with the sneaker wedges :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your opinion, i gladly appreciate it :)
      I'm going with the second dress and the first shoes i hope i'll look good ~~~
      Hans teehunnah.blogspot.ca

      Delete