Thursday 26 June 2014

frustrated

Im frustratingly mad that i think im gonna cry
I hate that some people just don't do their jobs right
Then the others will be compromised as a result
I just don't get it while they choose their job and not have or develop a good work etiquette
Here's the scenario
I had my blood work or call it blood test done
It was last month
So i called my family doctor and they don't have the result
And so i called the place where i had it done
They don't freaking have a result!
I'm so crazy mad (already in a bad way)
I immediately remembered who did my bloodwork
Urgh that lady poking me several times bcos she couldn't draw my blood
I even got a bruise from that
She was even talking and gossiping with the other lady (i'm ashamed)
I clearly recall that day
My stepfather even came with me to accompany me
It was my first day in my anatomy class
I swear if i don't get into my clinical practice bcos of this
I'm blaming them. There's no stopping me.
Note: my mom is more mad than me you can just feel the feels i was the one trying to calm her down

No comments:

Post a Comment