Thursday 19 June 2014

my summer wishlist

My summer wishlist
Don't be too shocked ~~~
They don't go according to how badly i want them
I just want to buy them all before the summer ends
Here i am mentioning before the summer ends
When summer is only starting ~~~
1. I want a tripod because i own a dslr, canon t3i
    So i can take tons of pictures aka my selfie
2. A bb cream compact (bb means beauty balm or blemish balm)
    A bb cream is moisturizer plus foundation, it's an all-in-one kinda thing
    They are expensive around $30 i think
3. A BOOK! Of course you guys don't know i'm a book worm
    I've been trying to get my hands on this book but sadly,
    it has been sold out so i have to patiently wait
4. A new balance shoes.
    Been wanting to buy a pair but they're quite expensive
5. A PET! A fish especially. I want a goldfish in any colour
6. Because it's summer I want a summer wrist watch
    I'm kind of a "watch" person. I can't go out without one
7. Of course what is summer without a summer hat
8. Nike air max 90. It's the trend
    Also i like that it will kinda boost up height ~~~
9. A polaroid camera. Definitely worth to keep
Can't wait to buy them all
I hope i don't get disappointed by the end of the summer
Have a great summer to y'all and makes lots of memories to remember




 


These pictures are all from google

No comments:

Post a Comment