Friday 27 June 2014

to be a

Admit it, we all wanted to be a model someday
To become a professional one
Maybe not a model but something else
Modelling, sad to say but i'm just not cut out for it
I'm not that tall and i won't tell you my height (small is cute tho, sometimes)
I don't have the right body for it (not that i don't love my body but i'm just starting to)
Isn't it why we get so creative when we take photos of ourselves?
We want to become pretty too not that we aren't beautiful
There's nothing wrong in wanting to look good, that is what i realized
"Haters gon hate" They're just jealous and if they don't stop, insecurities will get them
So what if they talk about you
They don't use their precious time and put a huge effort in making yourself beautiful and pretty
Because you do.
One thing we must all do, chin up and always walk with confidence :)
You may trip and fall but the most important thing is to stand up and still have that confidence
I'm still wobbling on my own but someday i will walk with that confidence
or maybe i'm walking with it right now
Now let me see yours ~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment