Sunday 22 June 2014

productive day

Wow im tired tonight. I had a really productive day
First in the morning my aunt picked me up around 11am
Then we went to my other aunt's house to pick her up
So we can send money to our relatives in the Philippines
I secretly send money to my grandmother bcos her birthday is coming soon
My aunt bought me a summer cologne which smells really summery
And it was $7 (I owed her) ~~~
Then we went to Future Shop to find an external hard drive for my older cousin
We went to Walmart but it was more expensive so we did not buy anything there
We stopped over at Gap and they bought me a $10 white shirt with a design, gladly it was on sale
Then we went to Lavie En Rose, their panties cost like 7 for $10 who wouldn't buy right?
Of course they buy some. I only got two which were both in red, the extras are to send to Philippines
We went to some outlet stores, they got me a summer cardigan which was only $9 from Bluenotes
I also bought my very own tripod which is quite expensive the sales guy talked me into thinking that it was the best brand for tripod cameras plus it was really on sale!
Dont blame me but who doesn't get convinced the guy was pretty cute (obviously i was distracted)
A friend of mine, Kathleen, an amazing and responsible person at the same time,
called when we were having our snacks (bubble tea & baked goodies)
And asked me to meet her at pmall (she actually said "i need you today")
P.S. sorry Kat i mentioned it ~~~
Who wouldn't go right? I just know something was up. I needed to go to pmall anyways
I was immediately dropped off to the nearest bus stop. Thank you my dear aunts!
When i got to pmall, Kat gave me a gift. A heart-shaped fringe holder.
It is a bangs holder to keep away from your face
Tbh, I was touched bcos she actually was thinking of me when she bought it
We went to a make up store called Phoenix
I bought a stiffling brush the brand is Eco Tools for $9
I am telling you their brushes are so smooth and nice
Got myself an eye primer for $10 and a lipstick in shade 635 for $6.50 both are NYX
It is creamy and lasts longer. It is absolutely perfect if you are going for a neutral look
I also bought myself an $18 snapback and it says boy on the front
What a productive day
Thank you for reading! `







No comments:

Post a Comment