Thursday 26 June 2014

today's whereabouts

After i went to Walmart, i went to pmall to meet up my friend, Berna
We decided we're going to buy the New Balance shoes (remember from my summer wishlist)
We went to the store but then it is so expensive that we ended up not buying a pair
It costs like $130 each bcos it wasn't on sale
The others shoes that are on sale are for $70 but i don't like 'em tho
So i said to myself i'll just buy it when i get my first salary with my first ever job
That's a promise i better keep
Instead we went around to look for screen protector for my dslr i bought one for $10
I tell you i had a hard time putting in on when i got home (im so not cut out for that)
Anyways i had a bento box of chicken bulgogi for late lunch and a strawberry green tea
The drink is refreshing tbh 
Don't you just wanna take home those snack foodies where i had my pictures taken (credits to my friend)
I wish i can buy them all but then i'll be broke
Oh what made this day exciting is that i bought my friend's polaroid camera
It's fujifilm instax mini 7s (frankly i don't know the differences of mini 7 and mini 8)
I won't tell the price but i got it for a good price (Thanks Berna!)
Of course i need to buy the film right so i bought the 20 pcs for $17
I got myself a phone strap for $5 bcos sometimes i need it when i just want to easily keep my phone close to me
Lastly i bought a bow/ribbon clip. It is big and the colour is between beige and pink
I decided i'm gonna use it on the wedding day to look very lady like ~~~
I hope it suits me just fine and with my dress too
I had fun today
Excuse my picture, i looked really sleepy 
Ciao `






No comments:

Post a Comment