Friday 20 June 2014

yesterday's errands

So yesterday i went out to help a friend buy and make her birthday invitations
Bcos she's turning 18 soon
During the day, i stopped to buy like a really huge white v neck tshirt which became an off shoulder shirt on me
Which costs like $4 and something
I also bought a blue bikini pair bcos y'know summer season and all
But i actually bought a huge size so sadly i cant wear them ~~~
I fully regret not trying and putting them on before buying
It was a $3 bikini top and another $3 bikini bottom
So of course i was tempted to buy
They were cute and nice maybe i'll end up giving it to someone
Just bcos it doesn't fit me
I got home and mom bought stuff from a garage sale
And she got me a book about personality and self
I ended up painting my nails hot red just because i was bored and couldn't sleep that night




No comments:

Post a Comment