Thursday 26 June 2014

the epic epilator

Let me tell you, i wake up early nowadays
I sleep late but then i wake up early, i wonder what's the trend
Anyways, i went to Walmart and bought a thing called epilator for $35 if i remember
If you guys don't know, kinda hard to explain but it's a tool used to electronically shave
It pulls the hair from the root that is why they often say it hurts to use it but worth the pain
"No pain, no gain" right?
Without waxing or shaving with razors
I think it really is a good investment bcos waxing is expensive and with razors you have to change them very often
I tried it when i got home, first on my both shins which are below the knees
And it freakin hurts
The pain can be handled tho, bcos it's my first time to try so that is understandable
Next i also tried it on both my underarm, it hurt more i think
Supposedly when you use it, your other hand has pull the skin and i couldn't do that just bcos i haven't used to it. It was a weird position you'll realize when you do it ~~~
Oh i get to know this product bcos i watched it on youtube so i said to myself, i have to try it
They say it's a great product bcos they help make your underarm whiter etc that also depends on the brand of the product
I only bought the conair one just bcos i have to try the epilator first and i don't know yet how they function
Maybe ill get used to the pain when i use it more in the future
Good luck to me `
Note: To me it took a day to get rid of the overall pain so before using it, i suggest to take a day off

No comments:

Post a Comment