Sunday 22 June 2014

productive day cont'd

We ordered our wedding gift for my mom and my future step dad
It is a secret from them bcos it really is special 
(i'll tell you when we pick it up very soon i hope)
So before me and Kat went home, decided to buy a hair colour 
The one i bought is a Japanese brand costed me $15
Then we went to my other friend's house, a "tsundere" like me but a cute and only shows her sweet side when she wants to (P.S. Jem when you read this that's obviously a compliment)
And she dyed my hair, none of charge, isn't it nice to have a friend like that
She can be a professional hair dresser someday ~~~
When Jem was putting on the hair dye it was freakin violet!
U should've seen my face, i was shocked. Pretty funny
I was worried my hair would turn out violet or something
But i kept my confidence that i bought the right colour
So we patiently waited for 40 mins, dancing to kpop songs, and talking of course
while waiting for the timer to finish
Kat became my shampoo person ~~~
Lucky me
Don't i have great friends, sadly you haven't met them all nor i did not introduced them yet
I forgot to mention i also dyed my eyebrows! LOL
You'll see it in time ;)
When i got home i received two packages from my online shopping
A $6 tshirt dress and extendable monopod with shutter remote for $18 i think
So i realized i have to return the tripod i bought earlier the day
Just bcos i have a monopod now truth be told i don't think it was worth it now
But it is true it's a good investment
I'm so indecisive but at least there is a return policy why not take advantage of it
I have 30 days but i want to return it tomorrow already if i have time
I also realized that i'm spending a lot nowadays
I literally need someone who will stop me to buy stuff except food bcos y'know i can't get hungry bcos then i become grumpy (that rhymed)
I need someone to be with me when i go out bcos i spend more when i'm alone (it's true)
I decided also to cut my hair tomorrow more like get it trimmed and cut for around 2 inches maybe
That's why i haven't posted my selca aka selfie just yet ~~~
Anticipate it :D
Goodnight y'all. TY ciao `



No comments:

Post a Comment