Sunday 29 June 2014

lunch out

I went out with some of my friends for lunch (on Friday, June 27, 2014)
We went to this Filipino restaurant called Cusina then of course the foods are all Filipino dishes
It was eat all you can for $9.99 
It was fun and it was a new experience for some of us
For me it was my first time to eat at a Filipino restaurant
But then again i don't eat that much Filipino food at home
First bcos my mom does not know how to cook some of the dishes
Secondly i have a Canadian stepdad therefore we have to eat Canadian food right ~~~
Well most of time it should be
I enjoyed that day it's great to be with friends and make memories especially it's summer
One of my closest friends actually told me "Let's be together until we can" 
(you know who you are)
That was the sweetest
That is why until now we are trying to hang out and all as much as possible
So you go out there and have the time of your life bcos we only get to be young once
And when we get old and at the marrying age we won't have that much time bcos we are gonna be busy preparing for the future and saving money for ourselves and families
Good luck to you




From left to right: Kathleen, Elfie, Gio, Eunice, Justin, & me

No comments:

Post a Comment