Monday 16 June 2014

introduction

Hey fellow bloggers! First let me introduce myself
I'm Hans btw. I prefer that name because it sounds a bit manly although I'm a lady well not really just yet. Let us wait 'til i get there.
It is my first blog and i hope i continue it for a long time.
I plan on becoming a regular blogger, i'll try to do a daily basis of blogging as long as i can starting today! Yay!
Hopefully dear readers, that you don't get fed up on my posts and my "drama" whenever i will feel sentimental about something.
Just want to let you guys know more about me;
I'm born Filipina and no i will not tell my age but you guys are free to guess :)
I live in Canada so yeah i'm a Canadian now
Welcome to my Personal Blog



Yep! That's all me. Now you've seen my pictures please don't run away from my blog.
There's more to see. Goodnight y'all
I'm only starting ;)

2 comments:

  1. thank you for commenting and following my blog!
    I'd love to support yours and follow you you back!

    xoxo. T.
    http://xrubylixious.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! If you kindly promote my blog, i'll really appreciate it :)
      Hans teehunnah.blogspot.ca

      Delete