Friday 20 June 2014

shopped a bit

Today i decided to use my new eye contact lense
Its kinda like misty gray or so my friend commented. The brand is Geo Eyescream
And its colour is called "rayray gray". I bought it for $25 about two weeks ago
The first day you put it on will be the expiration date a year after
Contact lenses like mine only go for a year or so i think
Also, i decided to go buy my own tripod and i was willing to use my debit card for pete's sake
Idk why but i ended up not buying, instead I wondered through the mall
And started shopping
Omg i spent a lot today
I feel like with my spendings i actually bought a real tripod, but nah
I bought a contact lense solution for like $10
And it's a legit eye solution my friend recommended it to me
I've been using the same solution for a year now since i first started a year ago (2013)
Pantene dry shampoo in fresh scent around $5
You'll need it for those days that you don't want to wash your hair or you're just being lazy
Which is like me sometimes ~~~
A $2 nail polish in pastel pink is a must for the summer
I went to Garage store and ended up buying clothes
Two muscle tees, a black one and a mint in colour with a drawing of two t-rex dinosaurs
The former is $4 and the latter is $6 i believe
And a pair of black bikini, it was buy one get one free
So i bought the bikini top for $24.90 and the bikini bottom was for free
Which is a pretty good deal if i was to calculate
And they really are cute on me. I actually tried them on first (for i've been traumatized)
Except the bikini bottom bcos i think that was a bit hassle and all
Lastly i went to the Face Shop and bought a compact powder for $9
Its kinda like the one i want from my summer wishlist but not at all the same so it will do for now
I also got free samples of moisturizer and sleeping mask for my face and i like 'em
That's it for today. I hope you enjoy your day
Ciao `





  

No comments:

Post a Comment