Sunday 29 June 2014

gothic chick ootd

I went for a gothic chick look y'know to be different a lil bit than my usual look
which is tomboyish kinda thing
I realized that i've been upgrading my closet recently and buying new colour and other shades of clothes
It's a new thing and something to be proud of
I used to just buy blacks, those large tees bcos they're comfy
Right now i'm trying to look and act like my age
And i like it
It's nice to be acknowledged sometimes (who doesn't want that)
I believe it is everyone's nature to change and the reason behind it that's theirs to tell
When ready, others will notice
So keep up the good work and never lose your spirit ~~~
Although sometimes it can't be helped
Just get back on track there's nothing wrong in stopovers
Enjoy the moment and those silly days that you decided to dress up `

No comments:

Post a Comment