Sunday 31 August 2014

safari adventure

My family and i went to the African Lion Safari
It was like an hour away from our place
We got there almost lunch time and we had a little picnic time in the shed area
They had a lot of tables so that was good
Then we watched mother and baby elephants swim and play together in the water
While inside the car we went to Nairobi sanctuary where animals like lions and cheetah were
It took one hour to visit every animal they had
The place was really huge bcos they need to keep spaces between each animals they wouldn't know if one could attack the other animal and maybe eat them
My favourites were the lions, the rhinoceros, the zebras, and the giraffes
Mom thought two of the giraffes were just statue bcos they were not moving at all
but in fact they were alive and kicking they were just very good in standing still
They were baboons, ostriches, kangaroos, bulls, and deers and many more that i didn't mention
Good thing we were inside the car bcos that would be too much of walking
They said some of the animals climb on top of the cars but it didn't happen today
I think the animals were tired bcos it was really hot outside
We went to ride the boat cruise it was pretty quick but nice
We also went to line up for the scenic railway ride which was a small train it wasn't bad
After that we had an ice cream break i had chocolate chip cookie dough in a waffle cone
It was delicious it was melting pretty quick bcos it was just too hot
We watched 3 shows they had
The first one was parrot paradise 
Parrots and other birds showing off their talents and such
The second one was birds of prey flying demonstration
Birds showing off their flying and hunting skills
It was really amusing how birds were trained to follow their trainers
If birds were set free, weren't they gonna go fly away and escape?
But it was just awesome to watch
The last one was elephant round up
The elephants were fun to watch doing tricks and stunts
One could paint, one even played soccer and the other shot a ball in a basket ring
I was gonna ride an elephant it was an additional $8 per person
But then there was a huge line up so i didn't go besides it was getting late already
We decided it would be next time
My uncle bought me a flipbook it was two lions playing with each other
I chose the lion flipbook bcos i'm a leo well that didn't quite answer the question why i chose it
My aunt on the other hand picked the elephant flipbook well simply bcos she's an elephant lover
She has tons of elephant statues at their house
If you don't know i love flipbooks i even asked Eunice to make me one but she didn't give it to me yet i wonder when it would be ~~~
I didn't realize but my stepdad said we were at the safari for like 7 hours 
i couldn't believe it myself
I enjoyed some quality time with my family besides i've been hanging out too much i would say with my friends this summer but all is good
At least i've spent my summer well bcos it would be fall season soon
I would be busy in school and so are my friends so we wouldn't gonna meet each other as often as this summer
I enjoyed this day 
If you want to watch my vlog here's the link
Enjoy ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment