Thursday 14 August 2014

new shoes

I went out to go to stc again and meet up with Berna
Today was the day we plan on buying the New Balance shoes
We've been wanting to buy a pair for so long
And it has been long overdue on our wish list
Berna and i got the same shoes, same colour and same size
It's just simply awesome
I think we are becoming one ~~~
It was on sale so we never have second thoughts and we just bought our own pair
Luck was on our side bcos they have another pair and same size on another store
Sadly my pair of new shoes is yet to be delivered
I will be getting mine on Saturday
I'm so excited i'll be using it when we go to Windsor
There's this cross body tank top i really want to buy in Dynamite
Good thing Berna stopped me or else i would've bought it
Me and Berna decided to go and get our eyebrows done
I got teary eyes bcos the wax was so hot and it was kinda painful but bearable
We saw a friend from highschool, Mitch
Then we went to help him find a bucket hat, he ended up not buying one they're just expensive
It was fun trying on hats and snapbacks
It made me want to buy one
I too was tempted to buy another snapback again
I controlled that temptation with the help of Berna
She just knows me ~~~
They went with me to the Dollar store to buy a storage tray for my make up
I took home some sushi and so was Berna bcos it was already end of the day sale
I didn't get a chance to get a picture of my ootd i was wearing all black
I was showered with compliments (thanks Berna you know how to make me smile!)
Today was shockingly cold i wore like 2 layers
I get cold easily i don't know why
Tomorrow i'm going to Ripley's Aquarium with my stepdad's family
It will be fun i hope
Goodnight zZzz

No comments:

Post a Comment