Wednesday 3 September 2014

movie goer

I had to wake up early to go to my family doctor
I had to do an annually mantoux skin test as long as i'm in school which is required for me to be able to enter my clinical placement
It is used to detect if i have TB which is tuberculosis 
i have to go back after 2 days to get it checked
I realized that when i go to the doctor i am always poked with needles even the secretary/nurse noticed that
Good thing i'm not scared or anything 
Then i went to stc to meet up with Kathleen and Jem
I went to the mall first then chill while just sitting and talking to Kathleen on the phone while waiting for them
I only saw Jem for a little bit bcos she needed to go home
Kathleen and i walked around the mall and we did some window shopping
We were proud bcos we didn't spend anything at all
Gio met up with us and he treated us for lunch 
After Gio had to pay for his phone bill while i went with Kathleen to Yves Rocher to get her free self diagnostic face skin test
Then to Walmart where i bought a John Frieda nourishing oil with argan oil for my hair
It better be good i hope
I had regular poutine with extra curd and gravy Kathleen ordered for me
We decided to go watch a movie we couldn't say no to bcos it was half price every Tuesday
I wanted to watch As Above So Below which was a horror movie
But we all agreed to watch Guardians of the Galaxy instead
We watched it in ultraavx bcos they didn't have it in regular movie
It was the same price as a 3D movie
in ultraavx you get to pick where you want to be seated so even if you're late you could still have your seat bcos it is reserved especially for you
That was the good thing about it plus it  has a surround sound which was cool
The term "movie goer" was said by Kathleen bcos it was never in our plan to watch a movie
The movie was pretty funny and i enjoyed it
The funny scenes were hilarious it was a 2 hour movie
Actually Kathleen cried like 5 times during those emotional scenes (sorry Kathleen i mentioned it i just have to) whereas i myself cried only one time it was really a very touching part
I recommend watching it to others especially for kids they would love it
I'm not a kid but i liked it
In reality i'm not so hard to please most specifically in movies i just don't have to get bored 
Then time to go home i wanted to chill for a bit but Kathleen has to go home
We saw one of our highschool batchmate, Vincent
It was the earliest that i went home that i could remember it was weird but okay
I emailed the clinical coordinator of my school to ask why i don't have a place for my clinical yet
I almost had a nervous breakdown bcos clinical practice is starting next week and i don't know my clinical placement until only now
it was like a week before i start i got the info that was just nerve wracking 
Then after like an hour waiting for the reply i finally knew where my clinical was
Luckily i have it every Thursday and i will have 12 hour shift that means i would get Fridays off
I almost lost it and lose my hope luck was on my side
Tonight as i looked at my window the moon was beautiful and peaceful i wish i was the same beaut 
Goodnight zZzz


No comments:

Post a Comment